Sunday, December 31, 2006

Multiple wordings for purposes if relating time is now

I'm starting to think I would have been a lobotomy candidate. I can't really name my real damage these days, but my core is cooling off, and then it gets heavier, and as a result, I move slower. That makes so much sense that it doesn't actually make sense. Hello, you've entered, the Twilight Zone.

Did you see the Saddam Hussein hanging video? The question is, do the Iraqi courts now become fully valid? Are the iraqi people going to tolerate our need to impose our ideas into the next decade? So that we don't give off the notion that we failed, and give the insurgeny a free hive. Last time I checked, Middle easterners' problem with the west is our tendency to poke our nose anywhere there are dollars to be made.

Is it possible that the conservative agenda runs so much better when conflict is in progress that we might actually seek unnecessary conflicts when conservatives have control? Apparently so. I assume that its a fact that when things get to a critical point, the U.S. will always have the resources to respond with our billion megatons of WMD's to thwart any type of "islamo-nazi" uprising that we're so programmed to belive is inevitable. I thing that its time that we don't give them anything to be pissed about. Then, if intelligence is gathered that persons are clearly carrying out some shenanigans, well, then clearly, we do something serious about it. Otherwise, war is embarrassingly primitave.

Heeeeey. Lets hit the last couple of days' highlights, shall we? Rock 'n Roll Karaoke Thursday, Fun times in Bucktown on Friday (not cool, i know) and so much "nothing" on today that I've almost floated away from such a load anti-stress. But its great, because the bulk load of brain power used for standard work production (about 56% of my available processor) gets to be applied liberally to other areas like music, take out food, and lonliness. Yes folks, its my little time indulge in my over stock on raw emotion, sitting in the warehouse in my chest for many weeks.

Anway, yeah, its nice to have time to play with my toys for a bit. The best videogame ever made is tecmo superbowl for NES. I'm sure of it now.

Is it really Dec. 31st, 2006? As in, it will be 2007 in 18 hours?

That's pretty strange.

I'm hallucinating little people's shadows again, meaning its urgent that I actually go to bed now.








No comments: