Thursday, December 28, 2006

wowie wednesday

Seach "Hiroshima Atomic Bomb CGI Re-enactment" on you Tube. Difficult, but necessary to watch.


Cat Power fans, on you tube, search:
"talking with Cat Power" (amazing interview addressing her treatment for alcoholism)
"Cat Power - All Of The Night
" (Chan doin karaoke)
"Flaming Lips & Cat Power - War Pigs
"


Today, more of nothing. Recooperating from last night. I proceeded to drink in excess following the my solo set yesterday, perceiving that it was horrible. I heard some of it today (a video will be on the web soon) and it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd thought, I'd give it a "B".

I was singing in bathroom at The Note a couple hours and many drinks after my set when some guy appearing to be in a gang approached me at the sink and gave me a flyer for a hip hop party, and then handed me two blotters of lsd. I didn't want to refuse them, fearing that he might become offended (I tend to run into these types in Pat's presense). So I accepted the LSD, which he'd indicated (and proved with his pupils) that he was on himself, and then asked for $5 for the stuff, clearly not realizing he'd just declared they were free. I gave him the money to facilitate a quicker end our interaction and left the bathroom. He was fairly nice, but I just don't trust a damn soul anymore. Uh, now I own two hits of LSD. Any suggestions?

Utter sobriety sounds appealing today. These "dead" days are starting to add up. And I don't exactly feel healthy. Who's up for moving to a small town on the east coast with me, and living out a life devoid of bars and smoke. Bizarre concept, I know. But I'm simply not inspired lately, and sure, its a combination of my brain, the weather, my lifestyle, lonliness, etc..., but hell, somethings gotta give. Am I coping with having its to good? Not taking enough risks? Should I seek Jeebus?

I sorted out my picture files on my computer today. whoa, hot fun. The MySpace is now updated. Oh, but I forgot to add the Scott art, I'll have to do that too.

According to a note that the city of Chicago left on my door today, I'll have no water from 8am to 3:30pm.

So, ideally, I would get up for work in about four hours and do an early day. Yeah, I'll do my best.

Goblin doesn't like her diet iams.

What to do for New Years? Party here? ...or hang out in Iowa? I'm going to set up a NYE party exploratory committee tomorrow.

wheeeeee








No comments: