Monday, January 1, 2007

twenty oh-who?

2007.


Went to the Greg and Jen's place. Bears game.


party ensued.


Drop Colleen off.

Then phone conversations.

I liked the phone conversations.

My friends from far away meant alot to me this evening.

Closed the evening by processing the multiple facets of our american lives with Jen.

I have some really really fantastic friends that I feel deserve more from me. I need to express these feelings more clearly and in person. I'm excited to do that for 2007. And beyond.

Yet today more than ever, I'm desperate for a good reason to move out of this region. Just for the sake of the inspiration that comes from change. The creativity and alertness that it provokes maybe.

The bubbly has now over come me. Or was it those twenty beers and other miscellaneous celebratory activities.

g'night





No comments: