Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Insomnia

Why in the hell does my bloggy index indicate that my December posts are from 2005. Well, it does right now, and that's just not gonna cut it.

It's 5am. I can't sleep. Might have something to do with the routine over the last few days.

I found solace today in my PS2 game. Madden circa 2007. Otherwise, my little brain deal stayed on "10" today, would not settle down. I'm conflicted as to whether or not blogging actually exacerbates these things. I'm thinking not.

I did some work today. A few chores. Just enough to ensure that the days wasn't a complete bust. I feel bad about selling out on Thax today. He was gonna come by and burn some CD's. I needed to continue with the 100% quiet.

Tomorrow is going to be rad. A real Band rehearsal, and a light days work ahead of me.

I'm now going to go help the Bears win their Dolphins game this season. I will score a TD with Thomas Jones, and I will get a sack with Tommie Harris. I'm a football superstar.






No comments: