Saturday, March 24, 2007

Popping my blog bubble (recent 6 week summar)


too much to talk about.

Life is beautiful.

Went to Florida and put 300+ miles on my father's motorcycle earlier this month, having a fantastic time in the process. (check out Daytona Beach's "Bike Week" on wiki or google if you like)

I learned that my dad is a dignified, distinguished, stubborn, thinking man that likes to go to hooters when he's 15 hours away from his wife.

I'm in love. As I type this, my love in enroute to my house. This is so very fantastic.

One of my oldest and best friends is moving here; Rather than be 12 hours away, she will be 12 minutes away as of Wednesday.

The rock music has been fun. We're gonna play a show in early June.

Saw a swell band at Ronny's bar (only 2 short blocks from my house)
called Flaspar. They were from portland and they were so very nice and approachable. I told them how good they were.

I've been exercising.

I have a large bundle of politically-orientated cans of worms I will open; likely in a subsequent blog.

Oh, this is just too general, and I have too much to do to blog as I would like to. I will elaborate on all of the above very soon, I promise. I will also things that are less self-centered because sometimes, I do in fact learn things.




No comments: